Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rainbow Bunny

Hello Bloggers,
Happy Umm Thursday!
Yes Thursday

Well Lets see whats i got going on 
today! Lily from Dappers & Darlings
Put out this lovely pastel Rainbow
Bunny outfit!
Most of you know me and rainbow and pastels
I couldnt passed it up!
I ran over to the Easter Festival 
which starts today!
Very cute easter stuff that happen to appear there.
I went broke and I picked up a few things!
This outfit was 75L, For everything!
Then I ran over to Ever after event and I seen Tiny Owl was there
she has a cute princess dress and disney necklaces and I got the rare elsa one. I was trying for the beauty and beast one but i failed so i stop!
But here you have it. I hope you go broke like i did!


&

Credits:
Outfits:{D&D} ToddleeDoo: Easter Bunny Hoodie: Pastel Stripes (Bunny Festival)
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Sayaka3" (Type B)(Cat's eye)
Skin:Curio
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Elsa Necklace:t.O. Fairytale Necklace - Elsa - Gold RARE
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.Forget Me Not. Spunky_3

No comments:

Post a Comment