Monday, April 28, 2014

Random Love

Aloha Bloggers,
OMG I have the hardest time coming up with titles for my blog post! 
I tend to look back to see what I named my other blogs so I don't use it again
But since I blogged so much I don't wanna look back! *insert lazy face*
Anyhow I ended up making couple outfits this week! It took me more then four hours to make one outfit and another outfit about two and half hours. *shrugs* I haven't been feeling my best, But I still got it done!
I been also selling some old gotchas and stuff from the past rounds of gotchas! I am so proud of myself. It was all the spamming and everything ELSE in between!
I went on small shopping spree last night and found this cute outfit! I taught it was prefect for spring and it was a small reminder that I am loved by not only my family but also my friends! It outfit is only 100L. I couldn't past it up! It comes with everything and she has other stuff also and even gotchas so come down check it out!! 

I hope you all had great April, I sorta did. It was rocky but okies! 



Credits:
Outfit:*CutieCakes* Love Bloomer Dress
Hair:[LeLutka]-EFFECT hair - Bournville
Shape:Personal
Skin:Curio
Eyes:Ikon
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.click.  Bunny 5

No comments:

Post a Comment