Friday, April 25, 2014

When I See

Hello Bloggers,
Sorry about slacking on blogging!
I have no excuse of why I havent blog this time!
I guess I can say I have no idea what to blog 
When new clothes come out, I tend to buy it 
but sometimes I even forget what I bought
So last night I seen Baby Pie 
put out a cute outfit. I couldnt passed it up!
Just in time for spring and the shorts and 
crop tops is coming out and cute colors!
Now this outfit is only 50L there three different colors 
you can pick from. Of course I picked the bright color and purple!
So why dont you go down to Baby Pie and pick up your owned copy!



Credits:

Outfit:*Baby Pie* Toddleedoo Flutter Tops and Shorties - Danna
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Daisy" (Type B)(Citrine)
Skin:Curio
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Bracelet:.trinket. peace sign bracelet - rose gold (Flea Market)
Pose:.click.  Paperdoll 4

No comments:

Post a Comment