Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ballerina Tooth

Hello Friends,
Happy Tuesday!
I been meaning to blog this Tooth's that Lily made for the Woodland Gotcha 
And I totally forgot about them until I was digging in my MESS 
off an inventory! Let me tell you I can never figure out what the heck I have
in here no more. 
Anyhow these adorable plushie and display Tooth can be for role play of 
losing your tooth or even just having them sit up on your toy shelf or 
carried around by you. 
I have the Ballerina one.. I love it, IT rainbow I couldn't passed it up
and I gonna be carry it around with me everywhere.
You need go check out the Woodland Gotcha Before this round ends!
I also paired it up with a cute outfit from Petite Bowtique, Which is only on marketplace
at this time but i had this outfit in here and I taught it was adorable!
I love the purple and the cardigan that goes with it along with the plaid skirt.


Credits:
Outfit:{Petite Bowtique} Ella Skirt Outfit
Hair:[e] Again 2 - Brown 11
Skin:Curio
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Tooth:{D&D} Tooth Pillow Huggie (Ballerina) RARE
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.click.  Classic 3

No comments:

Post a Comment