Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lil Big Me- Hana Outfit

Hello Everyone,
Happy Thursday Everyone!
I accepted  to blog for Lil Big Me 
The lovely Owner Kaitlyn Admiral
Let me blog for her. I am super excited
I love her style of making clothes
It sorta boho kinda looking.
She asked me to blogged her 50 Friday Outfit
this week, So I did.
I love the colors and texture on this outfit,
I love the jewelry and the sandals is my favorite
Be sure to stop by her lovely store and pick up 
your very own copy!
I paired my hair from Dura I love the little pulled back 
Pig tails.. It perfect for Spring/Summer 



Credits:
Outfit:.:LBM:. Hana Outfit (50 Friday)
Comes With: Shirt Shorts Sandals and Jewelry 
Hair:*Dura-Girl*38(Dark Brown)
Skin:Curio
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:Forget Me Not: Everyday Poses 2-3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment