Sunday, May 11, 2014

Get That Look

Hello Bloggers
Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there!
So I ended up doing some things for my mama 
but she had to work in real life so she 
ended up falling asleep at the keys
which is fine.
But I know she appericate all that we do for her
Anyhow I went to Sugar and Spice 
and picked up some things!
I went and picked up
get the look,
I guess it tell you where things are from and what not
But honestly I only wanted it for the outfit.. LOL
This was only 25L so you get the outfit and the bracelets 
and the style card. 
I couldnt passed it up!
Also I havent blogged for Sugar and Spice in a bit so 
I taught I would!
Well here you have it...



Credits:
Outfit:Lily's Fave Dress (B)
Sandals:*Baby Pie*  Beckley Strappy Sandals w/ blossom
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Yuko" (Type-B)(Citrine)
Skin:jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone C - Brown Brows
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Mesh Avie: ~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.click.  Quirky 5 (m)

No comments:

Post a Comment