Friday, May 9, 2014

Mr Poodle

Hello Everyone,
Sorry so much has happen over time!
Slacking again on blogging!
But wanted to get something out there.
I headed over to C88 for this month!
I only got a couple of things due to some stuff
only fitting adults and what not!
So I picked up This lovely Poodle from MishMish
You can either hug or wear it and it makes noises and
says things in local chat when you click on it!
Also I picked up this cute hair from Lamb!
I couldnt passed it up! I also headed over to 
Button and Bows to Picked up this spring bright color 
dress..I taught it would fit perfect for Spring and Mr Poodle!
I am still on vacation. So I sorta behind on blogging but will try as much as i can.
Enjoy your weekend!


Credits:
Outfit::BB: Limeade ToddleeDoo BABY only
Hair:!lamb. Rizzo - Snickers (C88)
Skin:jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone C - Brown Brows
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Poodle:*MishMish* Poodle - Rose (C88)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.click. Hula Girl 5

No comments:

Post a Comment