Saturday, May 31, 2014

Look At What I Caught- Lil Big Me @ All The Little Things

Happy Weekend Friends
Wow it the end of May.
Months is flying so fast and before we know it, 
It will be Christmas!
Anyhow this round of All the little things event is 
Camping! If you dont know what this event is about
It has number of stores that stick to the theme
and make something for 50L!
I was excited because Lil Big Me has a cute 
outfit called Lil Camper!
It comes with everything! The shorts is my favorite 
because it camo and I love camo! 
It even comes with a holding fish looks like you caught 
a fish! Most of you know I hate fish with a passion 
I hate the smell and I dont even eat in rl!
This the closet you gonna see me touch a fish!
It also come with a bucket of worms You can 
either rez it or wear it I choose to rez it
hopefully they dont try and get out and squrim into my
boots or something LOL
Be sure to check out this event!!





Credits:
Outfit:.:LBM:. Lil Camper Outfit
Hair:TRUTH HAIR Lottie -  browns
Shape:Personal
Skin:Curio
Eyes:Ikon
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose::*BABY*: td-cutie-03

No comments:

Post a Comment