Thursday, June 5, 2014

Flea Market

Happy Thursday Friends
Sorry for not blogging!
Not much been going on beside the fact 
that the Arcade and The Flea Market 
has started.
I am actually Gatcha out! I spent way to much 
and when that happens I kinda just say 
ENOUGH and move on to the next 
event. The Flea Market is like 
one them things in real life where there boots
and they sell all kinda fruits and stuff food
Well in second life it with clothes and accessrioes and stuff
So of course I went shopping there and picked up some cute stuff.
I picked up this lovely jumpers and onesis from De Lunes 
This Snake from Baby Steps and I love these 
sandals from Just Kidding!
The Hair is from the arcade also..
OOOO and the pose I am using is also from the flea market too
I just took the frame off and just used the pose i taught it would be amazing!
So be sure to check it out and have a great day!




Credits:
Outfit:Overalls-.dl. // Dark Denim Overalls Onesis-.des lunes. // Melon Onesie
Hair:TRUTH HAIR Sakura Hair
Shape:Personal
Skin:Curio
Eyes:Ikon
Sandals:jk: Tropica Sandals - TD - Black
Bucket and Shovel:.:LBM:. Ava Sand Bucket with Shovel
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.GlamRus Kidz. Summer Days 04

No comments:

Post a Comment