Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Meow You Doing? Foox Kids

Happy Wednesday Friends,
Well I got accepted to blog for another store 
I never really heard of this store, But I seen 
people blogging for her!
She Asked me if I wanted to blog for her
of course I couldnt passed it up!
The Store is called Foox Kids!
I think she ONLY a toddleedoo store.
I haven't been to it yet. But seen 
her stuff on Facebook.
It adorable, Today I am blogging
This kitty outfit!
I couldn't give it up! I love kittys
It comes with the binky also and the shoes
Me and My chicken friend decided to have a stroll
Be sure to stop by Foox Kids







Credits:
Outfit:-FK- Sete Beige Cute Cat JUlly
Hair:.ploom. Madison - Browns
Skin:Curio
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.click.  Boyish 3

No comments:

Post a Comment