Monday, June 9, 2014

Modern Mermaid and Modern Belle

Happy Monday Friends!
I know I'm alittle behind on things!
Summer is crazy this time around!
I been baby sitting my niece and other stuff so 
blogging has been put off for a bit. I am sorry!
Anyhow I have two modern princesses I would like to blog
for you that happening right now at the event called The Playroom!
Lil Big Me has two princesses there.
Little Mermaid and Belle!
I love Belle. She one of my favorite Disney Princesses!
I was super excited to blog this.
So be sure to stop by the Play room and grab your own copy!
Until Next time





Credits:
Outfit:.:LBM:. Modern Mermaid Outfit
Hair:TRUTH HAIR Thelma [Unrigged] [w/o headband] (BROWNS) 
Skin:Curio
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.click. Fairy Tale Magic Gacha 3




Credits:
Outfit:.:LBM:. Modern Belle Tunic
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Marin Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
Skin:Curio
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.click.  Preppy 5

No comments:

Post a Comment