Saturday, September 27, 2014

Protecting da Aminals

Today me went splorins!
Well my piggie Pork Chop n me dids.
We went to a faiiir and den went to da forest to prechate nature!
But a mean old black cat tried to hurt mines deer friends.
Soooo...me n Pork Chop stood watch and I had me bow n arrow ready just in cases!
Da mean old black cat went aways and now mines friends is safe.
So naptime for me!

Byez!



Credits
Hair - .:EMO-tions:. * WHITE FEATHER * black
Outfit - *CC* Toddleedoo *Pocahontas* (baby+kid)
Pet Pig - Birdy - Wilbur - Stripes [box] RARE (from Chapter Four)
Mesh Avi - Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo BabyGirl v2.8
Skin - Cute Bytes - Willow Skin
Eyes - NP - Glass Eyes Raven
Teeth - [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Manicure - :*BABY*: TD Nails - Soft Stripes
Earrings - Turducken - Blue Sapphire Studs
Pose - *FN* Ranger Pose with Arrow + Bow
(me used da bow from mines outfit and changed position to make dis look :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment