Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hello October

Hello Friends,
Happy October!
It almost fall, It starting to warm down 
and starting to feel cool!
I am super excited sadly I roasted 
in the summer because I only had a small
fan to work with.. 
But the air is nice and cool now so YAY!
Anyhow tons of stuff happening in October!
Aura release some stuff at her store
Some fall stuff. I went and picked up
I taught this orange one would be prefect 
to start off my October blog! YAY
I did paired it up with a yummy
pocky stick from Winter Ravens
from Woodland
I couldnt passed this cute outfit up
Be sure to check it out


Credits:
Outfit:{Aura's} Safarina Outfit {Red} for Toddleedoo
Shoes:*Aura's* Lacey Baby with SOCKS 
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Flora" (Type B)(Citrine)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Muddy Knees:jk: Ouchies & Oopsies - TD - Muddy Knees RARE
Earrings:Turducken - Diamond Studs
Pocky Stick:.WR. .*Nommy Pocky Stick*. Licorice/Jaffa
Pose:[SC] Pose 3.2

No comments:

Post a Comment