Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Bailey Shape

Hello Bloggers,
Well I been accepted to blog for Buglets!
Yay Thank you Elli!
If you have not heard about Buglets 
You need to go check it out!
So much cute stuff there!
Anyhow today I am showing off 
the lovely Bailey Shape Elli 
has made for Hello Beautiful!
If you have not heard about this event
It super cute and adorable 
and it has the tweeneedoo Avie 
everyone has been rocking recently!
Anyhow this shape is made for Unisex
so boys and girls can wear it!
I had to make my shoulders a bit smaller
so I didnt look like a dude! 
But I love it!
Be sure to check out Hello Beautiful 
 Until Next time






Credits:
Tank:Turducken ToddleeDoo - Kitty Kitty Tank - White (B)
Shorts:Minuet - Pink - Belted Shorts - BABY
Shape:~*Buglets*~ TD Bailey Shape (Hello Beautiful)
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.click.  Playful 5

No comments:

Post a Comment