Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year, New Things

Hello Again!
Wahoo I got accepted to become a blogger for
Lil Big me! I adore this store to no end
I was really excited when she has accepted me 
back! Thank you Kaity!
Anyhow have you guys been to All The Little Things?
They Open today!!! Jan 04th 2015.
Brand new things, New building, New themes 
and the creators made new things!
I am wearing One of Kaity
items she made for all the little things!
I am super excited because she NOT 
only made it in Girls But she also made it 
in boys too! So be sure to check out!!
Until next time









Credits:
Outfit:{Lil Big Me} Mattaha Outfit 
Hair:-LaViere- Daisy/BrownRoots
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky
Mesh Body:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Pose:.Flutter. ~ Silly Girl 3

No comments:

Post a Comment