Thursday, February 12, 2015

Do More Of What Make You Happy!

Happy Thursday Friends

I was super excited about 
this blog! Kaity From
Lil Big Me made this
adorable Toddleedoo Outfit
and it fit me so prefect!
The fact that it says
Do more of what make you happy!
I need to live by this!
I need to make sure I do
what makes me happy!
Thank you Kaity!
I am in love with vans that come with it
Be sure to check her store out!
She has loads of stuff to offer
from Toddleedoo To Tweeneedoo
to group gifts to pranks and so much more!
Until Next time









Credits:
Outfit:{Lil Big Me} Happy Toddleedoo Outfit 
Hair:.ploom. Mosch - Browns
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky 
                                              Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth: Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Pose:Say Cheese - Diva Pose 4

No comments:

Post a Comment