Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Skye Fit

Happy Wednesday Friends,
Hope all doing well!
Dork From Freckle Face 
got in touch with me 
and ask if I wanted to blog for her
I told her sure just as along as she doesnt
scream at me since I dont get some stuff 
right away blogged! She said she was fine with it!
I love her outfits!
This outfits remind me of being like a Boho 
chick or something! She made four different colors
Black Blue Pink And Purple!
They all come with a head piece a necklace and sandals!
You can check it out on Market place!
Until Next time

Black 





Blue
Pink

 
Purple






Credits:
Outfit:1..Freckle face. Skye [black] 2..Freckle face. skye [Blue] 3..Freckle face. Skye [pink] 4..Freckle face. Skye [purple]
Hair:[e] Later - Brown 08 (RETIRED) 
Eyes:IKON Hope Eyes - Sky 
                                              Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Teeth: Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0
Pose:Say Cheese - Diva Pose 2

No comments:

Post a Comment